A Dance of Destiny

When did I say

I liked you at first glance

You looked so vague

When did you say

You didn't like me at first glance

Despite my arrogance

Talking

Singing

Eating

Knowing

Laughing

………..together

When did I know

That I fell for you

And you for me

When did I start

Missing your calls

Your presence

Your words

Your essence

When did you start

Wanting more

Needing much

Missing more

Living less

Making a mess

Of your emotions

When did 'we'

become an 'us'

How did life play out

Like this

Why do we push

Each other away

Everytime

We get closer

Why do we

struggle so much

within us

and with each other

which questions

have not been answered

for us

which answers

have not been questioned

by us

what is this connect

that can't be broken

this pull

which we feel

with all my senses

and yours too

what fatal

attraction is this

that neither can deny

even if we lie….

or is this just a mirage

waiting to be dispelled

once again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Timeless Wonder