Desires

Desires Delude
Mislead your mind
Think of a thought
And clear rewind

Step up the pace
Let go the venom
And
Clear the race

Things out of grasp
Were never meant for you
Why run after them
Let them through

Your needs
Were never yours
Fulfillment
Was always pure
Ever present
Within you
Surrounding
Filling you

You are love
Love is you
Simple pure
Feels true

Nothing needed
Nothing gained
Why do you go
Against the grain

A complete life
Lives you
A complete world
Believes in you

Everything
Within you
Needs and wants
Bely you
Pick yourself up
And rely on you

I am god
And god is within me
I am my lord
And my lord is within me

There is nothing
Which enslaves me
I'm free from all desires
Living life in the moment
Feeding my fires
Going in the flow
Letting it go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Timeless Wonder