Why are we so complicated ?




There are times when I feel that humans have a basic intelligence to understand at least what is good for them in the long run rather than just acting on your basic instincts and thinking about me, me and me all the time. But I see an overwhelming proof otherwise everyday.

Why is it so difficult for us to live in harmony with our nature, fellows beings, animals ?

Why is that media only plays out strife and stressed out stories to the point that I dont want to read the newspaper in the morning to avoid spoiling my day ?

Why do we fill our days with so much clutter and noise that it is difficult to listen to ourselves?

Is it difficult to understand that we should respect and love nature, that we should not try and manipulate colleagues to earn brownie points, that we should try and accept love into our life rather than convenience as an option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Timeless Wonder